Friday, 10 June 2011

Dodgy internet = lots of craft

Hey there! I’m currently having some annoying internet problems… Our connection seems to go after a few minutes making everything a test in patience. Not much blogging or anything else done online because of it. And I so wanted to set up my shop and all... It’s funny how a lot of things seem to break or give trouble at the same time. 

Never mind, there are lots of fun stuff around to think about rather than this. Crafting for instance, which I’ve done a lot more with internet being so dodgy. (I even did a tidy up in my craft corner!) So I thought I’d show you a little bit of what I’ve made and what I’m planning to sell online in the future. 

There’s some crochet and some recycled coffee package bracelets and necklaces to start with. I’m experimenting with lots of different things too, like making face charms in wire puting them on ribbons for necklaces. I really enjoy doing them! They look so cute and funny. Makes me giggle a little inside every time I look at them. I’ll post some photos of them later when I got some better light for photographing them then today’s rain allows.

James and I will start our weekend with homemade pizza and a trip to the library. Not bad at all if you ask me. Tomorrow we’ll spend some time on a train and then with family away from London, which I’m very much looking forward too. Bets on I’ll be bringing some craft our other with me... 

No comments: