Sunday, 17 July 2011

Hello you lovely folks!


Today I went to my first British baptism. It was a couple of friends’ son who got baptised and I made this card for him. The lamb and the grass both stand out a little from the backing, I wanted to create a tad bit of depth, the photo doesn’t make it justice though.
   The last week has been one of those very tired sort of weeks so I’ve spent most of my time curled up on the sofa reading a book. I baked some cookies too and I have, finally, started working on my new etsy shop. Got lots to do yet but there will be all sorts of goodies up there eventually. It’s all about sorting myself out and employing James to help me out with some of the texts. My English might be good but it’s far from good enough for me to find it easy writing policies and to always put my mangled thoughts into nicely formulated English. I’ll let you know more about it when it happens.

No comments: