Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Busy Summer

I can’t believe its August already! I’ve had some really busy weeks lately meeting up with friends, volunteering, visits and James taking some holiday. Truth to be told he’s off again next week so on Friday we leave for the countryside and James’ dad’s house. I’m looking forward to the clean air and the luxury of a garden to roam in. I’ve packed some UFO’s to go with me and some other bits and pieces to keep me busy.
Apart from updating my Etsy shop policies (woho finally) I’ve been finishing off projects. There is still some big ones with little left to do and a pile of smaller ones half finished. Since I’ll be gone for a week and not update much here head over here for some steady updates. I’m still finding my footing with this blog, planning and brainstorming ideas, so be patient with me. I will be back before you know it...

No comments: