Friday, 16 December 2011

Pimping your door for Christmas

I made a wreath for our door this Christmas. Just a simple design, steel wire wrapped in some left over scraps of red material, some holly leaves in felt, a couple of beads and a button for berries. I quite enjoyed myself making this one and it was truly a quick project.

I’ve just gotten well again after a very long period of colds and have finally started to feel like it’s almost Christmas. Tomorrow I’ll be baking gingerbread cookies with a friend and I’m so looking forward to it. We’ll do the icing and everything! Next week I’ll bake Swedish traditional Christmas/Lucia buns and if I remember snapping a photo before they all get eaten I’ll post about them.

1 comment:

Hoola Tallulah said...

oooOoOoh, I think I have all the tools and fabrics to make a fabulous wreath like this! Thank you for sharing, I am off to pimp my door!