Thursday, 29 March 2012

How about some wheat for a change


Time just flies at the moment! I don’t seem to get much crafting done at all right now, not that I lack any projects to work on. I just don’t seem to keep up with the clock. Maybe it has to do with the clock going forward an hour this past Sunday? I’m certainly not known for handling time changes well considering I usually get a little bit jetlagged travelling to Sweden with their one hour time difference. Anyhow, I must have managed to do something lately because I still have a few things I can show you! This wheat bag for one... Made from scraps and recycled materials with an inner “pillow” filled with wheat. So much safer than a warm water bottle if you ask me and it keeps warm longer too. 

I’ve also made these up-cycled paper bracelets from old Gudrun Sjödén catalogues. Quite nice actually and great when you get bored and want something new! Just put them in the paper recycle and make a new one. So simple! You got any nice up-cycle/recycle/redoing craft project going at the moment? Please let me know I’d love some inspiration!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you make the bracelets?x