Tuesday, 20 March 2012

What to make from your boyfriends old jeans


I’ve been trying to get along with James computer for a few days now. Mine decided to stop working all together and that’s that. Well, I’ve finally pulled myself together and reshot those few photos that I lost in the break down and am now ready to get blogging again.

Along the lines of a more sustainable lifestyle I’m trying to reduce our textile consumption by recycling our cloths etc. Of course it’s also a fun challange thinking up new uses for materials and make it work. With all that in mind I used James old jeans to make a new pillowcase for one of the cushions in our sofa. I’m quite pleased with the result! But then I’m quite week for bird motifs. Anyone got any good up cycle/recycle/redoing project going at the moment? I’d love to hear about them!

No comments: