Thursday, 19 April 2012

Crafting is connecting


I’ve been baking a lot of bread this week. Between plumber visits and landlord visits... I made a cake too for volunteer work. It can be really relaxing baking. I think I’ll make some coconut muffins for tomorrows “Crafting is connecting”.

Speaking of which! If you happen to be in London and have Friday morning off why don’t you come along! We're meeting at Victoria Park Baptist Church every Friday 10am-12am, side entrance (black stairs) off Grove Road, Bow E3 5TG; it is £3.50 per drop in. Bring your craft project! Everyone is welcome no matter what level you’re on. There is always tea in plenty too! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, email is on the contact page.

1 comment:

The Dotty One said...

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow x